A just, inclusive and prosperous society where young people fully participate and lead in sustainable development.
A youth networking organisation committed to the full participation of young people in sustainable development through advocacy and capacity building of youth organisations in Zimbabwe
- Fairness: – having a set of standards that we apply equally to all partners.
- Participation: – involvement of people of our concern.
- Transparency: – clear procedures
- Accountability: – being answerable to our stakeholders.
- Commitment: – dedication to our cause
- Integrity: – honesty and consistency in our dealings
- Cooperation: – mutual support and teamwork
- Inclusivity: – all encompassing
YETT is a youth networking organization committed to the full participation of young people in sustainable development through advocacy and capacity building of youth organizations in Zimbabwe.
We exist primarily to serve the youth and youth organisations and to ensure that the youth are involved in all aspects of development without resorting to violent means.
We work with youth-led organizations that work directly with marginalised young people in urban and rural areas.