YETT is a youth networking organization committed to the full participation of young people in sustainable development through advocacy and capacity building of youth organizations in Zimbabwe.
We exist primarily to serve the youth and youth organizations and to ensure that the youth are involved in all aspects of development without resorting to violent means.
We work with youth-led organizations that work directly with marginalized young people in urban and rural areas.
YETTs key objectives are tied to its major program activities and can both be summarized as;
- Engage in policy advocacy in order to create an environment conducive to youth participation in national discourse so as to ensure youth development.
- Building capacity of youth and youth organizations to deliver for national development through training , technical and financial support
The work of YET cuts across all thematic areas of youth development including among others human rights and democracy, health, gender, information dissemination and social and economic justice.
A just, inclusive and prosperous society where young people fully participate and lead in sustainable development.
A youth networking organisation committed to the full participation of young people in sustainable development through advocacy and capacity building of youth organisations in Zimbabwe
- Fairness: - having a set of standards that we apply equally to all partners.
- Participation: - involvement of people of our concern.
- Transparency: - clear procedures
- Accountability: - being answerable to our stakeholders.
- Commitment: - dedication to our cause
- Integrity: - honesty and consistency in our dealings
- Cooperation: - mutual support and team work
- Inclusivity: - all encompassing